EXPERIENCED TRAVEL CONSULTANT
PART TIME - FULL TIME
Are you an experienced travel consultant who is passionate about delivering awesome experiences & enriching the lives of others through travel & culture?
Would you like to be the boss of your very own travel business, AND also earn what you deserve?
Do you value the ability to set your own flexible hours and work from anywhere?
Joining Worldly Travel Group Could Be Just What You Need...
We welcome experienced consultants from any background such as leisure, corporate, luxury, cruise, and other niche markets. Whether you're a current business owner, consultant or returning to the industry, we will support you with the online tools you need to succeed as well as the opportunity to set your own hours, cultivate your own client base and earn as much as you like.
Uncapped Earning Potential For Our Experienced Agents...
Worldly Travel Group has very few overheads due to our online and mobile business structure and this is reflected in our low monthly membership costs. We have multiple remuneration packages to chose from so that you can select the targets you would like to set for yourself.
If you would like to learn more about our remuneration packages, please Contact Us or complete the Application Form below so that we can learn more about you!
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE AN
ABN / BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN ABN
PART TIME 20 HRS+
LOCATION: TANNUM SANDS
- handle administrative requests & queries from senior consultants
- organise & schedule appointments with admin software
- answer & direct phone calls with customers & suppliers
- book basic travel arrangements & prepare travel documentation
- write & distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes & forms
- assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- develop & maintain a filing system
- social media posts & online marketing management
- a zealous ability to work autonomously & in a team
- excellent time management skills & the ability to prioritise work
- excellent written & verbal communication skills
- knowledge of office management systems & procedures
- working knowledge of office equipment, like printers & filing systems
- proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs, & basic data entry programs
- a basic understanding of geography (countries & capital cities)
- attention to detail & problem solving skills
AVAILABLE WITH THIS ROLE